09 February 2009

I blame college and papers on ancient Roman coins

I am making an oath, right here on this blog...
I promise to post a blog however minor, dumb, boring or short every week!
I can't promise everyday because I have to much school work for that.
I will try to pick a theme to focus on like movies, books, television or tattoos or whatever the hell I feel like talking about that day.
Sometimes I might even make the smallest reference to some cool tidbit of information I have come across during the day.

So, what does this mean for you viewers? Well it might mean an easier way to keep in touch with the widespread information out there on all the above topics.
I am also open for conversations, debates, arguments and straight up slugfests! Okay, maybe not a fight... I'll leave that to the posts on IMDB...

Today's topic: tattoos and piercings

This weekend I will work on writing a full blog about what to expect when getting a tattoo/piercing, questions you should have about them, myths to be explained, and fun photos to laugh at!

I have an amazing circle of friends. All of whom are very close to me and know my obsession with tattoos and piercings. Currently I have 15 piercings all located in my ears: 5 on each side straight from the earlobe up, the rook and tragus piercing on the left and three piercings in the helix portion of my right ear which will soon be connected with a spiral barbell. The latest piercings have been ones I have wanted long before all my other ones. I also have two (or four depending on how you look at it) tattoos. I was a blue bird on my right hip and a ring of cherry blossoms on me right ankle. So I know what I am talking about when it comes to tattoos and body piercings... I even have my piercer on speed dial!

Now this amazing circle of friends sometimes make my life miserable for one vital reason. They talk about getting their next tattoo and/or piercing every single day. Do you know how hard it is for me to resist the urge to jump into my car, drive down to my local tattoo parlor and say "HEY! Just pierce/tattoo something!!!" I am hoping this weekend, my Valentine's Day gift to myself, to go get my spiral barbell put in my ear. My roommate recently has been talking about going to get her next tattoo ASAP! We might do both at the same time.

However, my other friends are talking about getting their next tattoo/piercing possibly by the end of March. Now, this is bad because I am going to have to go with them. Laura and I call them "Piercing Parties". I really want to get my bellybutton pierced. Not because I have the nicest stomach, lets face it I'm no twig but I love my body the way it is. I do love bellybutton jewelry though! Sometimes they are so cute!!!! So I plan on that being my next project.

I am very excited! I think I like piercings/tattoos too much... hehe!

However, like I said, this weekend I will post a long blog on tattoos/piercings. I am really looking forward to focusing on this blog! Now I am going to go watch HEROES!!

No comments: